Mesa duket nuk jeni i regjistruar, kliko ne butonin Regjisrohu nqs dëshironi të bëheni pjesë e forumit tonë, per t'u regjistruar ju hargjoni maksimumi 1 min kohë. Me respekt Staffi.
Mesa duket nuk jeni i regjistruar, kliko ne butonin Regjisrohu nqs dëshironi të bëheni pjesë e forumit tonë, per t'u regjistruar ju hargjoni maksimumi 1 min kohë. Me respekt Staffi.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumPortaliKërkoLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimiChatBilardo

Expert One-on-One Visual Basic 2005 Design and Development

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
lenti-hack1
Super moderator
Super moderator
lenti-hack1

Postimet : 948
Vendodhja : petrofc
Puna / Hobi : programer

Expert One-on-One Visual Basic 2005 Design and Development Empty
MesazhTitulli: Expert One-on-One Visual Basic 2005 Design and Development   Expert One-on-One Visual Basic 2005 Design and Development Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:24 am

Book Description
As the most popular programming language in the world, VB 2005 offers a rich array of programming options that even experienced VB programmers will find challenging
Well-known Visual Basic expert Rod Stephens tackles the issues that pros face when creating complex applications, covering topics that most other VB books ignore or gloss over, such as design, modeling, testing, reflection, and advanced memory management
Packed with code examples, this book shares the best methods for mastering the many advanced features of VB 2005
Discusses the design activities that are necessary before VB development can begin and covers the processes that occur after development (such as deployment, update management, and testing) that are essential to a successful VB project but are not part of the language itself

From the Back Cover
Are you ready to take your applications to the next level by harnessing all of Visual Basic 2005's unmatched tools for programming, debugging, and refactoring code? In this hands-on book, I'll share with you proven techniques for developing even the most complex Visual Basic applications. I include expert tips on modeling, user interface design, and testing so that you can master the advanced features of this language.

I'll first take you through the design activities that are necessary before Visual Basic development can begin. Next I'll describe the various writing tools that you'll be able to use to make programming easier and less error-prone. I then focus on various ways to make writing code more effective and cover sophisticated techniques for handling particular tasks. This approach will help you quickly develop and maintain your own amazingly powerful applications.

What you will learn from this book
How to add scripting, reflection, and advanced printing to your applications
Ways to write add-ins for the VB 2005 development environment
How to build custom controls by using UserControl, subclassing, and by using from-scratch methods
Tips for making development and maintenance of apps easier
How to utilize advanced debugging and testing techniques
How to use the new Visual Basic 2005 threading tools

Who this book is for

This book is for advanced Visual Basic programmers who already have experience with Visual Basic 2005 and are comfortable with the language.

Wrox Expert One-On-One books present the wisdom accumulated by an experienced author who is recognized as an expert by the programming community. These experts challenge professional developers to examine their current practices in pursuit of better results.

http://depositfiles.com/files/736836
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Expert One-on-One Visual Basic 2005 Design and Development
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1