Mesa duket nuk jeni i regjistruar, kliko ne butonin Regjisrohu nqs dëshironi të bëheni pjesë e forumit tonë, per t'u regjistruar ju hargjoni maksimumi 1 min kohë. Me respekt Staffi.
Mesa duket nuk jeni i regjistruar, kliko ne butonin Regjisrohu nqs dëshironi të bëheni pjesë e forumit tonë, per t'u regjistruar ju hargjoni maksimumi 1 min kohë. Me respekt Staffi.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumPortaliKërkoLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimiChatBilardo

ICQ 6 - Thinstalled

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
Fiddanni
Super moderator
Super moderator
Fiddanni

Postimet : 168
Vendodhja : NgaTT .Tej'`e`'
Puna / Hobi : Menaxher

ICQ 6 - Thinstalled Empty
MesazhTitulli: ICQ 6 - Thinstalled   ICQ 6 - Thinstalled Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:53 am

ICQ 6 provides users with an innovative communication experience and enables quick and simple interaction among users across all communication platforms. ICQ 6 offers the entire suite of digital and mobile communication tools available today, all integrated seamlessly in a single message window. ICQ 6 boasts an entirely new client infrastructure and a completely redesigned UI along with a fresh look and feel.

Innovations and improved features in ICQ 6 include:

* Quick IM--enabling users to send messages to contacts without opening a message window.
* Easy access simple navigation between incoming messages.
* Tabbed conversations--management of all active conversations in one message window by using tabs.
* History--new and improved search history of messages, files, and calls.
* Search capabilities--advanced and easy-to-use search through contacts, on ICQ, and on the web.

Kodi:
http://rapidshare.com/files/50456433/ICQ6.zip
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

ICQ 6 - Thinstalled
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:Ju nuk mund ti përgjigjeni temave të këtij forumi
 :: Paneli i Kontrollit :: Programe per Chat-
Kërce tek: