MX Skype Recorder is a new tool that works in conjunction with Skype for recording Skype audio conversations.
It has the follow advantages:
* Can work in automatic mode (you don't need to press "record" or "stop") or manual mode.
* Automatic compressing in mp3 format (8-320 kbits) using Lame MP3 Encoder.
* Can save as wav PCM format.
* Can record conversations either in single or dual audio track (one channel for input, other for output).
* Can work with PC-to-PC, PC-to-phone as well as skypecast conversations.
* Support all versions of Skype, Google talk, Yahoo Messenger and another VoIP applications.
* Free to try.
* OS: MS Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
* Memory: 64 Mb
* Disk space: 1 Mb for program files and space for records
How to record a skype audio conversation?
This process is fully automatic, just you need to make folowing steps:
* Run MX Skype Recorder
* Run Skype (Google talk, Yahoo Messenger or anothet VoIP application)
* Start conversation in Skype as you do it usually
* When you finish conversation MX Skype Recorder makes mp3 or wav file and put it into output folder (usually into C:\Program Files\SkypeRec\records)
Homepage and more info here:
Download it from here: