Mesa duket nuk jeni i regjistruar, kliko ne butonin Regjisrohu nqs dëshironi të bëheni pjesë e forumit tonë, per t'u regjistruar ju hargjoni maksimumi 1 min kohë. Me respekt Staffi.
Mesa duket nuk jeni i regjistruar, kliko ne butonin Regjisrohu nqs dëshironi të bëheni pjesë e forumit tonë, per t'u regjistruar ju hargjoni maksimumi 1 min kohë. Me respekt Staffi.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumPortaliKërkoLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimiChatBilardo

Portable Skype v3.6.0.248

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
pRiaam
Administrator
Administrator
pRiaam

Postimet : 872
Vendodhja : n'Kamenic'ë
Puna / Hobi : HackinG & Designer

Portable Skype v3.6.0.248 Empty
MesazhTitulli: Portable Skype v3.6.0.248   Portable Skype v3.6.0.248 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:36 am

Better than a phone? Yep, you betcha! Skype isn’t just about free Skype-to-Skype calls and nice, cheap local, national and international calls to phones and mobiles. You can also do much, much more.

For starters why not send a cheap SMS directly from Skype; forward a call to your mobile; or set up an online number for friends, family and colleagues to make a local call from their old-fashioned phone to your Skype, wherever in the world you are.

All you need to get going with these snazzy products is a little pay as you go Skype Credit. Alternatively you can get unlimited calls to landlines* and a great bundle of useful features with a subscription – it’s one neat little package for a low monthly fee.

Download :
Kodi:
http://rapidshare.com/files/122810546/T-SKYPE36.rar
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë
http://Deshira-Juaj.WS

Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1