Mesa duket nuk jeni i regjistruar, kliko ne butonin Regjisrohu nqs dëshironi të bëheni pjesë e forumit tonë, per t'u regjistruar ju hargjoni maksimumi 1 min kohë. Me respekt Staffi.
Mesa duket nuk jeni i regjistruar, kliko ne butonin Regjisrohu nqs dëshironi të bëheni pjesë e forumit tonë, per t'u regjistruar ju hargjoni maksimumi 1 min kohë. Me respekt Staffi.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumPortaliKërkoLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimiChatBilardo

Beginning Game Audio Programming

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
lenti-hack1
Super moderator
Super moderator
lenti-hack1

Postimet : 948
Vendodhja : petrofc
Puna / Hobi : programer

Beginning Game Audio Programming Empty
MesazhTitulli: Beginning Game Audio Programming   Beginning Game Audio Programming Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:24 am

No matter how exciting the game and how realistic the visual effects, without catchy audio in the background it?s obvious that something is missing. New developments in technology enable you to do things with audio that weren?t possible before, but they also make it necessary to find a guide that walks you through the technical hurdles. "Beginning Game Audio Programming" covers the challenges that you will face as you create sound effects and music for your games and gives you the information you need to face these challenges head-on. You?ll learn how to compose dynamic music and program 3D sound. There?s even coverage of using DirectPlay Voice for real- time voice chat in your games! If you are comfortable with C++ and DirectX, then you?re ready to dive into the exciting world of audio with "Beginning Game Audio Programming".

http://depositfiles.com/files/694508
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Beginning Game Audio Programming
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1