Mesa duket nuk jeni i regjistruar, kliko ne butonin Regjisrohu nqs dëshironi të bëheni pjesë e forumit tonë, per t'u regjistruar ju hargjoni maksimumi 1 min kohë. Me respekt Staffi.
Mesa duket nuk jeni i regjistruar, kliko ne butonin Regjisrohu nqs dëshironi të bëheni pjesë e forumit tonë, per t'u regjistruar ju hargjoni maksimumi 1 min kohë. Me respekt Staffi.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumPortaliKërkoLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimiChatBilardo

NuSphere PhpED 5.2 Professional Build 5220

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
pRiaam
Administrator
Administrator
pRiaam

Postimet : 872
Vendodhja : n'Kamenic'ë
Puna / Hobi : HackinG & Designer

NuSphere PhpED 5.2 Professional Build 5220 Empty
MesazhTitulli: NuSphere PhpED 5.2 Professional Build 5220   NuSphere PhpED 5.2 Professional Build 5220 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:18 am

NuSphere PhpED 5.2 Professional Build 5220 NuSphere_1
NuSphere PhpED 5.2 Professional Build 5220 NuSphere_2

A robust code editor, powerful php debugger, profiler and publisher - all-in-one
NuSphere PhpED IDE is a professional integrated development environment created mostly for building database-driven web-applications using php scripting language, although a lot of other popular languages such as HTML, XML, CSS, Perl, Javascript, Python are supported.
PhpED is a robust code editor, powerful php debugger, profiler and publisher - all-in-one. It also includes integrated database and CVS clients, SOAP services, HTML validator and Code Formatter tools, Terminal support.
Here are some key features of "NuSphere":
? Advanced, efficient and highly customizable EDITOR with support for object-oriented coding. Code highlighter, user-defined shortcuts, instant
syntax analysis, code insight, code templates and much more.
? Sophisticated PHP DEBUGGER that can operate both locally and in the remote mode.
? Debugger module for the latest php version 5.0.4 is included in the package.
? PHP PROFILER. PhpED profiler shows executing time for each line, function or module of the code with tenth milliseconds precision. All the bottlenecks in the code are located quickly and efficiently.
? Project-wide CODE EXPLORER in PhpED IDE shows all php classes, methods, properties, functions and variables in every detail.
? Enhanced project management and deployment. Support for FTPS (TLS/SSL), SFTP and WebDAV/HTTPS (SSL) protocols make deployment and data transfer secure.
? Unique HELP SUBSYSTEM. Well designed PHP, HTML, MySQL, PostgreSQL and CSS manuals are included.
? Integrated MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle and UltraSQL/PostgreSQL clients. Connect to a database directly from the IDE, browse databases, run SQL queries and work with database content without leaving the IDE.
? Integrated CVS client. Review changes in old versions of a source files to track bugs while working on the same project in a team of developers.
? NuSOAP Wizard. Easily build professional web services in PHP using NuSoap library.
Requirements:
? 96MB RAM
? 80 MB disk space

Download:
Kodi:

http://rapidshare.com/files/125149771/NuhpED_52B5220_lipripr.rar

Password:
Kodi:

thephoenix-forums
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë
http://Deshira-Juaj.WS

NuSphere PhpED 5.2 Professional Build 5220